Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My sweet little Abby has been really funny lately, developing her own sense of humor. Her imagination continues to keep me busy and often off in pony land. The other day Abby put her pants on backwards when she dressed herself. She wanted to keep them that way and thought it was funny. She asked me to take a picture. She also loves to dress herself each day. A lot of the times the clothes don't match. She will leave it on in the house but if we go somewhere she'll ask for me to help her match.



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun! I love that she asks you to help her match when you leave the house. That's great. I have a feeling Avery is not going to care what I think and want to do her own thing. We'll see. : ) Abby is so beautiful!

Grandma said...

Bubbles, boots, beautiful...That's my Abigail!

Grandma said...

Bubbles, boots, beautiful...That's my Abigail!