Thursday, January 29, 2009

Like mother like daughter

This is one of Abby's new favorite things to do. She has discovered My Little Pony website, Pixie Hollow (thanks to Darian, her cousin), Littlest Pet Shop and Webkinz. She is now able to do most things on her own which gives me some free time. Ok, maybe not free time but time to nurse Luke or do some laundry. The only downside is that I find myself anxious for her to get off so that I can check my email or look at everyone's blog! She is taking after me and becoming a computer lover. Who knew I would be fighting for time on the computer with my four year old!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yeah, I have been selfish with the computer. Avery has had only limited time on it because I know she will be addicted, as I am and never want to get off! : )