Thursday, January 29, 2009

Collections...

Three new posts in one day...I think it's a record for me. Anyway, I had to post one more thing about Abby. Lately she has been into collecting things. Everything gets turned into a "collection." It all started with a snow globe she got for Christmas. She wanted to start a snow globe collection. Recently she received this post card in the mail from her cousin in Texas. She said, "This can be part of my collection." "What collection?" I asked her. "My collection of pictures of animals that come in the mail!" she said. It's been on her shelf in the bedroom ever since. You will also notice a little bead below the post card in this picture. I tried to throw it away today but Abby wouldn't stand for it. She said, "You can't throw that away Mommy. It's a beautiful bead and I am going to have a beautiful bead collection."

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That is hilarious. Abby is seriously a funny girl. It cracks me up that she is going to make everything into a collection, even the bead! I love it.