Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Abby-isms

Everytime I get out a pair of scissors Abby asks, "Are those Cutco scissors?" I don't know where she heard of Cutco.

Today Abby colored a picture of a My Little Pony for her daddy. She said, "My daddy will like this because he is into ponies."

She is also obsessed with the type of car people drive. When someone picks her up she always wants to know what car they will be driving. The other day she asked "Will Grandma pick me up in the Envoy?" I just think it's funny she remembers types of cars.

3 comments:

Doug said...

Leif? Ponies? Good to know.

Tiffany said...

That is hilarious. Yeah, I had heard Leif was into ponies. So sweet.

Invited In said...

Kids are so cute. I love that she says cutco! Ella says twirl-a-hoop instead of hula hoop and Darren say ganore instead of ignore:)