Saturday, October 11, 2008

My little cleaner


The other night I asked Abby to pick up her room before going to bed. Normally this request is followed by Abby saying something like, "can you help me" or "I can't do it by myself." Well, this night she began cleaning her room without any protest or requests for help. I was watching her clean up and she actually did a VERY good job. She had to find a spot for each of her dinosaurs and small polly pocket dolls. She kept saying, "hmm, where should this go? I have to find the perfect spot for it." She would put something away on her shelf, stand back to look at it, turn it a bit or move it over an inch and then say "There! Just perfect!" It was funny watching her being so careful to organize things just right. When she was finished she said, "I am so glad I can clean my room by myself. When I was three I would just cry."

1 comment:

Devon said...

This is so great! Great job, Abby! How are you, Jen? Miss you guys! We want to see more prego pics!!!