Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Abby's new hair!!!!!!!!!!

Abby is now, for some reason, into ninja turtles. She insists that we call her Leonardo or Leo. As you can see Abby got her hair cut. I wanted to take some pictures of her new look and she wanted to pose with her ninja turtle "book." It is really the jacket cover to the DVD.

Now, about the hair. She has been asking to get her hair cut short "like Dee Dee." (Her cousin Darian) I finally said ok. It is sooooo short and she looks like a big girl. She loves her new hair cut and I am starting to agree with her. We have had no more crying during hair brushing since it got cut!







2 comments:

Lexi O'Connor said...

oh my gosh, her hair is adorable! She looks so old now! Can't wait to see it..my kids may not know it's Abby with her haircut.

Devon said...

OMG! She is so cute! I love her new haircut!