Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pumpkin painting




Abby had a field trip at school on Wednesday. I went along to help chaperone. We went to Bonneybrook Farms. The bus driver got lost on the way out and it took quite awhile to get there. The three and four year olds started to get a bit restless. Once we got there they all had fun riding in the wagon, seeing the animals, picking out pumpkins and playing. One of the ponies bit a little boy in Abby's class. It left a mark! Abby and I painted out pumpkins last night when we got home. One-I am not very artistic. Two-I didn't buy the right paint for pumpkin painting. We had fun, nonetheless!

1 comment:

Devon said...

I love your new picture from Lena's wedding! So cute! I love your pumpkin painting... soooo what I would do! =) I love your baby belly in the pumpkin painting, too. hahaha! Love and miss you guys!