Thursday, April 16, 2009

5 months!


This is spidey. Luke loves to chew on spidey.


Luke turned five months old yesterday (on tax day). Even though he has gotten bigger he still seems like my little boy as he moves along at his own pace. He just found his feet today. He finally tolerates his baths and has even given me a couple of smiles during bath time. He loves chewing on blankets and having them touch his face when he falls asleep (which mommy doesn't like). If he doesn't have a blanket he will pull his sleeper up and chew on that. He doesn't suck his thumb or take a paci. No rolling over yet, just laying under his play gym or sitting in the bumbo. One of his favorite things right now is getting his diaper changed (don't ask). He LOVES it! He also likes mommy talking to him and giving him lots and lots of kisses!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I can't believe he's 5 months already! Big boy! I won't ask, but we used to call the changing table Sam's happy spot! I can relate!